I love BRUG Bumper sticker game !
Mahalo for picking up an “I LOVE BRUG” bumper sticker and registering your car for a chance to win a dozen pastries during the year – or even a Trip for Two to Hokkaido, courtesy H.I.S. Travel (www.hisgo.com). Hereʻs how to enter – GOOD LUCK!!!
- Please place the BRUG bumper sticker on your car.
- Register your car by sending an email to email@example.com with your name, car make/model/color, license plate no., tel. or cell no., and email.
- Once a week, our BRUG team will look for a car at Ala Moana Center with our bumper sticker on it, and contact the owner. The owner will have one week (7 days from date of notification) to come to BRUG to claim their prize of a dozen delicious BRUG pastries (up to $40 value).
- Also, everyone who registers will also be entered to win a Trip for 2 to Hokkaido, courtesy H.I.S. Travel (hisgo.com). The winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries, and notified on September 1st. Travel to Hokkaido must take place before December 31, 2016.
looking forward to having all of you joining the game !
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The I LOVE BRUG Bumper Sticker Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to those who register per the instructions, above, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and who are 21+ years old as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of Hawaii and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of BRUG Bakery and H.I.S. (the “Sponsors”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsors, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 25, 2016, and ending August 31, 2016 (for the Hokkaido trip) and ending December 31, 2016 (for the Dozen Pastries giveaways).
- How to Enter: SEE ABOVE.
- Prizes: Weekly winners of a dozen pastries will receive 12 pastries if their choice, not to exceed $40.00 in value. The winner of the Trip for 2 to Hokkaido, courtesy H.I.S., will receive two round-trip tickets to Hokkaido via Hawaiian Airlines direct route from Honolulu to Sapporo. Changes to flights may occur without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsors. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for BRUG Bakery, H.I.S., and their affiliates to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected per above. Winners will be notified via phone or email.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that BRUG Bakery, H.I.S., anyone acting on behalf of BRUG Bakery, H.I.S., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: BRUG Bakery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, BRUG Bakery reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from BRUG Bakery or H.I.S. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless BRUG Bakery, H.I.S., and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF HAWAII WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Hawaii having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: BRUG Bakery, Ala Moana Center, 1450 Kapiolani Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96814. Requests must be received no later than January 30, 2017.
- Sponsor: The Sponsors of the Promotion are:
- BRUG Bakery, Ala Moana Center, 1450 Ala Moana Blvd., Honolulu, HI 96814
- H.I.S., 2250 Kalakaua Ave #406 Honolulu, HI 96815